Security & Privacy
Is your website secure?
Protecting your private data is our highest priority. We provide high-level protection through SSL, short for Secure Sockets Layer. This advanced cryptographic system is designed to encrypt private data so that it can be transmitted safely and securely over the Internet. SSL is the approved standard of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). Our security system also meets the rigorous security requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). As part of the order process, iCanvas will ask for your name, shipping/billing address, email, phone number, and your credit/debit (or another payment type) information. This information will only be used for the purchase transaction and will never be given out to other businesses.
- Transactional: updates to status of orders and returns
- Promotional: updates about discounts, new products, new artists, etc.
- Informational: updates about Mark Lewis Art
- Mark Lewis Art uses Google Analytics to track website visitor activity.
- Mark Lewis Art uses user ID tracking in Google Analytics. User ID’s are anonymous.
- We do not share any data that allows Google or any other company to personally identify an individual (by name, Social Security Number, email address, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (such as a unique device identifier if such an identifier cannot be reset).
To learn about Google’s privacy practices, Click Here.
You can opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics. To access and use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, Click Here.