Vintage 1975 Ink art by Ernie Lewis III™ – Agape Church Minister and artist.
Ernie Lewis Artwork. Titled: “DB” Dry Bones.
At the height of the “Jesus Movement” an ordained minister, Ernie Lewis, was part of, and ministered to, a gathering of young people in Covina Park located in Covina, California during the late 60’s and 70’s which was the site of the Agape Church.
At that time Mr. Lewis created artwork for posters and events for the Agape Church.
Ernie is my brother. I have always admired his work and now with his blessing, I bring his art to you to enjoy once again.
The 100% cotton men’s classic tee will help you land a more structured look. It sits nicely, maintains sharp lines around the edges, and goes perfectly with layered streetwear outfits. Plus, it’s extra trendy now!
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!